OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Remember, we are here to help you as much as we can!
This website is operated by Cocoa Red and all purchases made through this website are governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
- All of our chocolates are made in the same environment so MAY CONTAIN MILK, SOYA, NUT AND WHEAT TRACES.
Your Order & Availability
- All of our chocolates are SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. In the very unlikely event that on receipt of your order the chocolates you have ordered are not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and will offer you a substitute product. If you deem this substitute product unsuitable we will re-credit you with any sum that has been paid or debited from you. Any refunds will be carried out as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of you placing your order.
- The quality and freshness of our chocolates is guaranteed within the shelf life indicated on our website and labelling. It is also in dependence upon the chocolates being kept in a cool and dry condition and in their original packaging.
- You must be 18 years old or over to purchase chocolates which contain alcohol. By placing an order for alcoholic chocolates you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable Regulations and Legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase chocolates from our site. The importation or exportation of certain chocolates to your address may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the chocolates you purchase.
- We advise that you ensure that you complete your order form fully and accurately as this can affect the processing of your order.
- Unfortunately. we cannot be held responsible for an order being held back, or for failure to deliver, if there is an error in the order details you have provided.
- In general we need 1-3 working days to process, prepare, and despatch each order, although during busy periods, orders may take up to 7 working days to be despatched.
- Orders made on Friday will not be sent until Monday. This ensures that your chocolates will not be sitting in storage over the weekend.
Payment & Pricing
- Before we can accept your order, we ask for full payment from you IN FULL. A confirmatory e-mail will be sent to you once payment has been received.
- All of our chocolates may be purchased using
- You DO NOT need a PayPal account for our payment process because we also provide an option to transmit details of your payment card, securely, via the PayPal system.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Unfortunately we will not be bound to honour any orders received for items which, due to a typographical error, have been priced incorrectly on our website.
- You agree to indemnify us, IN FULL, against all costs, expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event that a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £10.
- In the unlikely event that your payment card is used fraudulently to make a purchase with us, you are entitled to cancel your payment. If payment has already been made, you are entitled to a re-credit or to have all sums returned to you by YOUR BANK/CARD ISSUER.
- Personal shoppers are NOT PERMITTED to RE-SELL ANY CHOCOLATES/ITEMS bought through this website.
Post & Packaging
- A shipping charge (weight based) is added to all orders at checkout
- WE POST ALL OF OUR ITEMS USING THE ISLE OF MAN POST OFFICE, ROYAL MAIL AND CERTAIN REPUTABLE COURIER PROVIDERS. BECAUSE THESE DELIVERY SERVICES ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL WE CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF LATE DELIVERIES.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that you leave a sufficient amount of time for delivery of your order, in order to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from late shipment.
- Delivery of your purchases may be made in ONE OR MORE instalments using a variety of carriers. This will depend upon the size of your order.
Cancelling & Returning Orders
- The right to cancel your order within seven working days DOES NOT apply to perishable food items such as fresh chocolates.
- Cancellation or any other type of change to your order will only be accepted if your chocolates have not yet been prepared.
- No cancellation of your order can be made once your order has been packaged and turned over to our carrier.
- A FULL REFUND will be issued to you (including original postage costs) if:
- Your deem our chocolates faulty or damaged
- Our chocolates do not meet your satisfaction
- You have received an incorrect order
- Our chocolates have been damaged in transit
- All UNSUITABLE ITEMS must be returned WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM THE DAY OF DISPATCH. After this period, WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS.
- IF YOU WISH TO RETURN any items we ask that you FIRST CONTACT US by telephone or e-mail to notify us of your intention to return our chocolates/items and to explain the problems you have encountered
- All returns are to be posted to the following address. For your protection we advise that you use a RECORDED DELIVERY SERVICE because we will only be able to issue a REFUND when the unsuitable items have been received by ourselves.
ALL RETURNS ARE TO BE POSTED TO: (WE ADVISE USING A RECORDED DELIVERY SERVICE)
Port St Mary
Isle of Man
- We ask that you SECURELY package ALL returns.
- All items being returned must be kept in their original packaging. (If this is not possible, this DOES NOT affect your Statutory Rights).
- We will PROMPTLY and FULLY refund you WHEN YOUR UNSUITABLE ITEMS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY OURSELVES.
Cancellation By Us
- We reserve the right to cancel our Contract if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered. If this is the case, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of an availability date or to offer you a substitute product
- We do not deliver to your area
- One or more of the products you have ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error
- We will not be obliged to offer compensation for any disappointment suffered due to our cancellation.
- If we do cancel our Contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund to you any sum deducted by us. This will be done as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of you placing your order.
- We always do our best to create an exellent shopping experiemce. If, however, you would like make a complaint please Contact Us. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 1 working day and to resolve complaints within 5 working days. If, for any reason, we are unable to resolve a complaint within this time frame we will inform you of this immediately.
Warranty & Liability
- Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this Contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods and delivery contained in that order.
- We will not be deemed to be in breach of Contract of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations, if that delay or failure to perform is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, strikes, riots and other acts of God.
- While care has been taken in preparation of this website, no responsibility is accepted for any misleading information or errors which have occurred within this or other websites listed.
- All photographs published on this website are the copyright of their respective owners, whose permission MUST BE SOUGHT for their use.
- ALL RIGHTS IN THIS WEBSITE’S DESIGN, TEXT, GRAPHICS, CONTENT, INTERFACES, AND THE SELECTION AND ARRANGEMENTS THEREOF, BELONG TO COCOA RED. ANY USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR REPUBLICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU BREACH THIS CLAUSE YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS WHICH OCCUR BECAUSE OF THIS.
- The Contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Manx Law and the Manx Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are held by any Court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.