We care about and respect your privacy!
We take your privacy seriously and are committed to ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is kept confidential and secure.
The Information We Keep And How This Is Used
- Your use of our website signifies your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal information by us for the purpose of administering and dealing with your order or account.
- The data we collect will include your name, your address, your phone number, and your e-mail address.
- A telephone number is requested as this enables us to contact you if there are any problems with your order. We may be required to pass this information on to our couriers or another Agent who may need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
- Cocoa Red does not hold your credit or debit card details because all of our payments are securely processed by Paypal.
- We will never sell, rent or transfer your personal data to a third party unless instructed to do so by yourself, or in some instances, by a Court Order.
- We will never contact you again in the future, unless we have your consent to do so.
Your Information And Marketing
- We use cookie technology to help improve our customer service, for eg our website can recognise (if agreed by you) that you are a registered customer and can keep your log in details.
- Our cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
- Any emails received from Cocoa Red are confidential and are only intended for the use of the person to whom our e-mail is addressed.
- All financial transactions are processed through PayPal, a leading online payment system.
- We follow UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to ensure that your information is securely protected and to prevent any unauthorised access.
- You are entirely responsible for all orders you place with us and for the information you provide to us under your e-mail address.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail account. We can then ensure that all payments due to be deducted by us, can be stopped.
- Our website contains links to other web sites. These web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us and if you decide to leave our website and to access these third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Whilst we take steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via electronic mail attachments, we cannot guarantee that our attachments do not contain computer virus codes.
- We do not guarantee that use of our website site is free of risk from viruses or other damage.
- You have full access to any personal information we hold (which is limited to your address and details of previous orders). This is done by logging in to your Cocoa Red account.
- If you find any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold, this information can be edited by you by logging in to your account.
Sale Of Business
- If Cocoa Red is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers.
How To Contact Cocoa Red
- We always welcome your views about our website and Policies. If you have any queries or comments, please Contact Us.